Benigmassive.blogspot

Silence. Unspoken. Unstated.
Words. Terms. Expressions.


Saturday, July 17, 2010

S.T.O.P

There are moments that you'll feel that you need to stop doing the things that makes you happy... even if it means giving up your routines, happiness and inspirations. Simply because its wrong. If from the start you know its beyond rules, you are also aware that there are corresponding consequences or worst punishments. Consequences that you ignore and just follow what makes you satisfied... forgetting that its not supposed to be. That awareness makes me think that I should halt doing these things.

Its tough but trying is not a harm. What would be the best way to help me do this? divert my attention maybe. Or make myself more busy.. beside the fact that I am already busy at work. :)

Control. Its all about mind setting. But how far can the mind hold the eager feelings of the heart? Let us see...


No comments: