Benigmassive.blogspot

Silence. Unspoken. Unstated.
Words. Terms. Expressions.


Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Own

There are some people who will never let you down. No matter how life sucks on you. They will always be there at your side, supporting and loving you. They are loving you unconditionally. They are not perfect and so do I. But with them, imperfections becomes nothing but a mere slight defects of your personality. And they'll accept you more because of your imperfections. They are none other than your FAMILY. Who has been there all through these years. 


Happiness. Sadness. Scariest day of your life. Funniest moment.

I love them for being "them" and true to me always. 


Thank you for always supporting me on my decisions and respecting me for who I am as a son... as a Kuya... as a sibling... as a friend. :)



- Lestat :)

2 comments:

BatangGala said...

"But with them, imperfections becomes nothing but a mere slight defects of your personality. "

nice!!! this is soo, touching! tama, sabi nga po nila, magkaroon ka man ng milyung milyong kaibigan, hindi pa rin yun matutumbasan ng sarili mong pamilya, at gaya nga po ng sabi nyo, you dont have to be somebody else when you're with them! :)

Benh said...

Hehe! Thanks for agreeing! Love them the way you love yourself. Life is short. :)