Benigmassive.blogspot

Silence. Unspoken. Unstated.
Words. Terms. Expressions.


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Love and Truth

I’m thinking about you so much…time doesn’t stop for me
My empty heart still can’t find your feelings
I can never draw the same picture twice
But my emotions are just repeating over and over again

No matter how lonely I get, I have a feeling we’ll meet again
I don’t need a reason; I know I can’t turn back
With the way it is now
I’ll just become a part of your memory, right?
My emotions shone like the depths of tears…

Please give me wings and believe that, just as with this poem
I swear
I’ve decided to accept all the past
I hum the “love song”…I want to touch your smiling face
Even though I know that there’s someone you’re gazing at

My “love song” never ends - I’ve already met you 

…It never will end…




7 comments:

darklady said...

hmm..emo much kuya?hehehe. kaya mo yan kuya! gora! ^_^

Jag said...

Bakit gnun noh? ang mahal mo ay may ibang mahal? hays!

Benh said...

@Darklady hindi naman.. sakto lang po yan.. hehe! topic ko lang talaga for august eh different faces of love.

@Jag that's the harsh truth. :D

fiel-kun said...

Awww emo mode XD

Sariling composition mo ba tong poem na to parekoy! astig! galeeng ^^

Haayz, buhay pag-ibig nga naman oh.

glentot said...

No matter how lonely I get, I have a feeling we’ll meet again --nice line...

tipsnikatotoSaPagMoveOn said...

@benh

more! more! more! heheh =)

Benh said...

haha! basta inspired marami kang maisusulat. :D